Education research suggests that of all stages of life, infancy is the time when music has the most impact. Share the joy of music-making with your infant and stimulate his/her musical interest and growth during this critical time. Singing to and with infants or saying rhymes and chants provides a wonderful communication between parents and child. It also establishes a foundation for later development in language, mathematics, music and movement.
Parenting With Music (PWM)
** For parents (or grandparents) with babies
- Parenting with Music is a single semester parent/baby program with start dates in September or January.
- PWM is for age birth to 36 months.
- Classes are held once per week for 45 minutes.
- This program teaches you and your child traditional nursery repertoire, finger and toe plays, bouncing rhymes, lullabies and songs.
- PWM incorporates many aspects of the Suzuki philosophy, preparing your child for future instrumental instruction at an early age. (More details below)
- Our instructors are trained in a comprehensive teacher-training program approved by the SAA (Suzuki Association of the Americas) and the ISA (International Suzuki Association).
Registration is ongoing and accepted at any time throughout the year.